Condensed milk is an excellent substitute for granulated sugar; when adding the product to any mass, it does not need to be whipped or kneaded for a long time, as is the case with sugar.
Creams with boiled or whole condensed milk always turn out lush and homogeneous.
They saturate well any biscuit cakes, and oily creamy masses with the addition of condensed milk retain their shape well and hardly melt.
Sponge cake with condensed milk - general principles of preparation
• Sponge cake dough for cakes can be prepared according to very different recipes. Its main and unchanging components: eggs, granulated sugar and, of course, flour. Sponge dough is prepared on sour cream, vegetable oil is added to it, starch or boiled in boiling water. Cocoa powder is used for tinting, slightly flavored with vanilla. It is important to strictly observe the proportions, beat the dough well, especially the egg mass, then the biscuit will not settle and will have a porous structure.
• With condensed milk, butter, sour cream and custard creams for biscuit cake are prepared. Sugar is not added to such masses; condensed milk is sufficient for this, regardless of whether it is caramelized or ordinary. Creams are tinted, if necessary, using cocoa, vanilla powder is used as a flavoring.
• Biscuits are baked in molds. Their shape and size can be selected independently, the main thing is that the dough occupies up to 3/4 of the height of the container, then it will not leak when rising.
• To make the biscuit easily slip out of the mold, rub its bottom and walls abundantly with butter, and then sprinkle with cocoa, semolina or flour. Often the bottom is lined with parchment, which is also lubricated with oil, but not sprinkled.
• When baking in a gas oven, the temperature is set close to 180 degrees, if the electric heating used is up to 200. Next, put the mold with the dough inside and adhere to the set mode. On average, for baking a biscuit dough, you need at least half an hour, but it may take more. The oven is not opened for the first 30 minutes, otherwise the biscuit will settle. Readiness is checked with a wooden stick, punctures in the place with the greatest thickness. After a well-baked cake is punctured, it remains dry.
• After baking, the finished cake is freed from the mold and laid out on a wire rack for cooling. If placed on a solid surface, it will become damp.
• Usually it’s enough to bake only one cake, which, when cooled, is cut in half or even into three thinner ones and spread with cream to form a cake.
Chocolate sponge cake with condensed milk - "Favorite"
• 160 gr. baking wheat flour;
• two eggs;
• condensed GOST milk - 1 can;
• dessert spoon of vinegar;
• three spoons of dark cocoa;
• a spoonful of soda.
• eggs of the first category - 2 pcs .;
• 60 gr. any white flour;
• 2/3 packs of good sweet cream butter;
• 300 ml of pasteurized milk;
• cocoa powder - 60 g .;
• refined sugar - 200 gr.
• 60 ml of any syrup;
• a tablespoon of brandy.
• two medium-sized bananas;
1. Pour condensed milk into a bowl, add eggs with sifted flour and beat with a mixer.
2. Pour soda into a cup and pour it with vinegar. After mixing, wait until the mixture stops hissing and rises with a hat. Then add it to a rare base and mix with a spoon. Soak the dough for about ten minutes.
3. After that, pour it into a form covered with parchment and bake a biscuit for half an hour. Put the cake on the wire rack to cool.
4. Prepare the custard. Pour cold milk into a thick-walled stewpan, add flour, pour in eggs and beat thoroughly. There should be no lumps.
5. Constantly stirring, and not bringing to a boil, boil the cream base to a noticeable thickening. Then remove from the stove and cool. Stir occasionally to prevent the top from weathering.
6. Pour cocoa with sugar into a separate bowl, add butter softened by gentle heating and grate thoroughly.
7. When the brewed base has cooled slightly, mix in the oil mass. Add in small portions, up to 3 tablespoons at a time and beat with a mixer.
8. Cut the cooled biscuit horizontally into three parts. Dilute brandy with syrup.
9. When laying cakes in a cake, pour each of the spoons with alcohol and immediately lubricate with cream, on a layer of which lay thin rings of banana.
10. Smooth the surface and sides with a creamy mass, then sprinkle with coconut flakes and place for two hours in the refrigerator for impregnation.
Sponge cake with condensed milk - "Food of the Gods"
• a pound of flour;
• two eggs;
• a glass of refined beet sugar;
• half a glass of peeled dried nuts;
• soda - 1/2 tsp;
• 200 gr. liquid sour cream, low fat content;
• 9% table vinegar - 1 tbsp. l
• GOST state condensed milk - 1 can;
• two tablespoons of cocoa without sugar;
• a pack of high-fat butter.
• fresh mint leaves;
• cherry berries, pitted.
1. Finely do not crush sugar with eggs too intensively, add sour cream and flour and beat. Quench the soda in a cup with vinegar and transfer the froth cap to the bulk, stir. Immediately mix finely chopped nuts and fill out the dough form.
2. To prevent the biscuit from sticking, treat the bottom and walls of the container with butter, then powder the layer with flour or sprinkle with semolina.
3. Place the dough pan in the hot oven for up to forty minutes. It is advisable to check the readiness after half an hour, puncture it in the center with a wooden skewer or toothpick.
4. In the condensed milk, stir the cocoa powder and, adding it in a spoon into the butter whipped with a mixer, prepare the cream. To make its mass whip better and faster, pre-soften the oil by removing it from the wrapper.
5. Cut the cooled biscuit with a narrow and thin knife in half. Finely break the upper crust with your hands and divide the resulting crumb into three parts.
6. Put the lower cake on a dish, apply cream on it. Sprinkle with a portion of biscuit crumbs, slightly press down with your hands and, like cakes, cover with cream.
7. On top, lay out the second part of the crumbs. Press again, spread with a creamy mass and lay out the remaining crumb. Align the top of the cake and its sides with the remaining cream.
8. Garnish the surface with mint leaves and cherries. You can simply sprinkle finely chopped nuts on top.
Original idea: sponge cake with condensed milk, "Village House"
• 1/2 can of condensed milk, GOST quality;
• three large eggs;
• a teaspoon of soda or twice as much baking powder;
• two glasses of high-grade white flour;
• sugar - 1 tbsp .;
• a spoon of food vinegar;
• a glass of low-fat liquid sour cream.
• fine sugar - up to 2 glasses;
• one liter of oily, preferably homemade, sour cream;
• two bags of cream thickener.
Additionally, for registration:
• a pound of sweet straws with chocolate;
• packaging of green coconut flakes;
• sweet straws - half a kilo;
• square-shaped cookies - 3 pcs .;
• 300 gr. soft dried apricots;
• bag of confectionery powder (round);
• bar of dark creamy chocolate.
1. Break the eggs into a bowl and grind them with sugar. Add the condensed milk mixed with sour cream and flour, whisk.
2. Separately extinguish the baking soda in vinegar, transfer the foaming mixture to the main mass and whisk everything well again. If you add a cultivator, it is not necessary to extinguish it with vinegar.
3. Divide the prepared dough into two parts and immediately bake cakes from them. After cooling, cut each in half.
4. Cook the syrup to soak the cakes. Dilute sugar with water, put on medium heat and, stirring, bring to a boil. After cooling, add two tablespoons of unsharp, three-star cognac if desired and mix vigorously.
5. At an average speed of the mixer, gradually raising the speed, beat the sour cream with sugar. Add the sand a little, only two tablespoons at a time. At the end, pour in the thickener and once again go over with the mixer, as a result you get a thick cream. You can immediately pour all the sugar, but the cream will beat longer and grains of sand may not completely dissolve.
6. Fold the cake on a large, flat tray. Closer to the edge, soaking in syrup and smearing with cream, put all the cakes in a pile.
7. Finely break a quarter of the straw, mix with three tablespoons of cream. Lay the resulting mass in a slide in the center of the upper crust and lay straws on it in a circle, forming a "roof".
8. Break off a piece of chocolate and attach the cream to the side of the cake, on the side of the free space on the tray. This will be the "door" of the house. From the square cookies, make windows, fixing them in the same way.
9. Apply a thin layer of cream to the free surface of the tray and, installing tubes on it, make a fence with a wicket of chocolate. From the chocolate door to the gate, lay a path of dried apricots, and sprinkle coconut flakes around. From the culinary sprinkle on the coconut "grass" lay out the flowers.
Sponge cake with condensed milk - "Strawberry Basket"
• eight eggs;
• 75 gr. starch;
• a glass of fine sugar;
• white, first-class flour - 300 gr.
• two jars of GOST state condensed milk;
• 400 gr. high quality 82.5% oil.
• fresh strawberries;
• a small bar of dark chocolate;
• mint leaves (optional component);
• small cookies in the form of droplets - 500 gr.
1. Beat the whites with a mixer in a foam and, without interrupting the process, add sugar, and then the yolks in portions. Pour the flour connected to the starch and carefully mix the mixture into the air mass.
2. Prepare a rectangular shape with high sides. Line the bottom with parchment, and coat the sides with oil and powder with flour.
3. Pour the dough into the mold, filling it only 3/4 of the height, and place the bake until a dry match. If the container is small in size and height, bake a few cakes.
4. From the cooled biscuit, it is necessary to cut the oval and divide it, cutting across into three or two cakes, the height of the biscuit.
5. Add the condensed milk to the soft butter cut into slices and beat with a mixer. You get a uniform, thick cream.
6. Lay oval cakes on top of each other, smearing each cream well. Smear well and cover with biscuits.
7. From the marshmallows warmed up in a water bath, form a handle, place it on a cake and attach the remaining small cookies to it with cream.
8. Rinse and dry the strawberries well, pick the tails from the berries. Sprinkle the surface of the cake with chocolate grated through a fine grater and gently spread strawberries over it. From the leaves of mint to the berries, you can attach the leaves.
Sour cream sponge cake with condensed milk - "Striped"
• three glasses of 20% sour cream;
• four chicken eggs;
• two tablespoons of pure cocoa powder;
• three glasses of sugar;
• vanilla sugar - 1 sachet;
• three full glasses of flour;
• a teaspoon of baking soda;
• table, 9% vinegar - a dessert spoon.
• a half-liter can of caramelized condensed milk;
• 1.5 packs of butter.
• 100 gram milk chocolate bar.
1. Take half the sour cream in an enameled bowl, add one whole egg, and take only the yolk from the second. Pour in a cocoa mixture with half the norm of sugar and beat well. On how well the sugar dissolves, the splendor of the biscuit depends, so beat until all the crystals are dispersed.
2. Add flour (1.5 tbsp.) To the sour cream base and slowly stir it with a spoon. Then enter the vinegar slaked with vinegar, whisk lightly with a whisk.
3. Rub the walls and the bottom of the round shape with a piece of oil and sprinkle it with small crumbs of white crackers or semolina. Fill it with chocolate dough and place it in a preheated oven. After 35 minutes, make sure the biscuit is ready and, if so, free from the form and leave to cool.
4. From the remaining products in the same way, prepare a light dough. Please note that due to the fact that cocoa was not added, it will be a little less frequent, so put flour and a half tablespoons more. Bake the second cake and let it cool too.
5. Beat butter with boiled condensed milk. Do it with a mixer, raising speed. When the cream mass begins to "curl up" do not stop whipping, literally in a minute it will become homogeneous.
6. Cut the cooled biscuits into two parts and place on the table. Put the lower cakes with the slice up, and the upper ones on the contrary. On each cake, put no more than two and a half tablespoons of cream. Do not put on the upper light one.
7. Start forming a cake. To do this, first place the dark lower crust on a large plate, smooth the cream. Cover it with a light lower workpiece, smooth the cream layer and put the upper dark one. The last one will be light cake without cream, lightly crush it with your hands, and then grease it.
8. Using the remaining cream, even the sides of the cake and grate chocolate on it with a fine grater. To decorate the sides, you can use crushed chocolate cookies without glaze or finely chopped nuts.
"Tenderness" - a sponge cake with condensed milk and cherries
• white flour 450-500 gr.;
• 400 gr. Sahara;
• a glass of boiling water;
• half a glass of refined oil;
• 250 ml of milk;
• six spoons of cocoa;
• eggs - 2 pcs.;
• a tablespoon of the dough ripper;
• vanilla with sugar - 1 sachet;
• one and a half teaspoons of soda.
In syrup for impregnation:
• half a glass of sugar;
• drinking water - 150 ml;
• a quarter of a teaspoon of crystalline vanillin;
• 2 tbsp. l lemon juice (freshly squeezed).
To the filling:
• canned pitted cherries;
• granulated sugar.
In sour cream:
• can of condensed milk;
• 20% sour cream - 500 gr.
For butter cream:
• butter "Traditional" butter - pack;
• powdered sugar - 150 g .;
• three tablespoons of cocoa powder.
• small marshmallows or meringues;
• bitter, 76%, chocolate - 100 gr.
• beautiful vibrant leaves.
1. Transfer the flour into a wide bowl of sufficient depth, add cocoa, granulated sugar, baking powder, vanilla and soda. Stir and dilute the bulk mixture with cold milk. To avoid lumps, mix everything thoroughly with a whisk.
2. Beat eggs with vegetable oil in a glass bowl. Pour the egg mass into the milk mixture and, slightly whisking, bring the dough to a uniform consistency.
3. Intensively stirring the cooked dough with a spoon, pour a glass of boiling water into it.
4. Line the bottom of the detachable shape with a sheet of parchment. Lubricate it and the walls of the container with vegetable oil. Lightly powder the oil layer on the walls of the cocoa and fill the mold with dough.
5. Place the biscuit dough in the oven and bake the cake in 30 minutes. Do not rush to get a biscuit, first check its readiness, and, if necessary, soak some more time in the oven.
6. Prepare the impregnation. Pour water into a thick-walled saucepan and boil quickly. Add sugar, vanilla, pour in the strained lemon juice and continue cooking on medium-low heat for about three minutes. Then remove from the stove, cool.
7. Prepare sour cream according to the recipe, gradually adding sugar in the process of whipping sour cream.
8. Pour the cherry with sugar. Let the berries brew for about half an hour, then strain the juice from them.
9. Beat softened butter with powdered sugar. Pre-mix it with cocoa.
10. Wash the leaves with warm water, pat them dry with a towel. Melt the chocolate in a water bath by slowly warming it up. With a culinary brush, apply it on the inner surface of the leaves and spread them on parchment to dry.
11. Carefully cut off the upper part from the biscuit and cut out its middle. Leave the walls up to one and a half centimeters thick. Cut the crumb into small pieces and mix them with sour cream and cherry.
12. Korzh, or rather, what is left of it, soak in syrup and fill it with cooked filling. Cover everything with the cut-off top and lightly press it down with your hands. Coat the entire surface of the cake with butter cream.
13. Decorate the cake with small marshmallows or meringues. Gently lay the chocolate leaves around them. Do not forget to separate the green leaves from them.
Sponge cakes with condensed milk - cooking tricks and useful tips
• If for some reason the biscuit does not want to leave the mold, place it on a damp towel. Literally in 10 minutes it will easily come out when turning over.
• Cream with condensed milk will be silky and airy if the product is not added to the oil or sour cream all at once, but gradually, in small portions.
• Lubricate only well-cooled cake layers. On a warm cake, the cream melts and floats.