Pasta, or as they are called in Italy, pasta is a favorite dish of Italians, which is complemented by various sauces. Bolognese was first
cooked in the city of Bologna, hence the name.
Bolognese pasta - basic principles of cooking
Bolognese sauce - tomato-based meat sauce flavored with lots of spices and aromatic herbs.
The classic sauce includes ground beef, carrots, cream or milk, tomato sauce or pasta, onions, meat broth, as well as fresh
parsley or basil.
A simple recipe includes minced meat, onions, garlic and tomatoes. The remaining ingredients are added at your discretion.
Tomatoes can be fresh, canned, or they can be replaced with tomato sauce or pasta.
First of all, vegetables are fried, then minced meat is added to the vegetable frying and continue cooking until it is ready. Now everyone is flooding
tomato, or add sliced tomatoes. All extinguish on low heat for half an hour.
Durum wheat pasta is boiled until half cooked. Spread in the sauce, mix and simmer for another ten minutes. Or
put the prepared pasta on a plate and pour it over the sauce.
Recipe 1. Pasta Bolognese
a pack of pasta;
100 g pancetta;
drain. oil - 35 g;
ground beef and pork - 300 g each;
olive oil - 60 ml;
dry red wine and milk - 30 ml each;
garlic - two cloves;
tomatoes in their own juice - 800 g;
1. We clean the vegetables, wash them and chop them into small pieces. Pancetta cut in the same way. In a stewpan put butter and olive oil.
Put pancetta and vegetables in it. Fry, stirring continuously, for seven minutes.
2. Add pork and ground beef to the fried vegetables, increase the heat and continue to fry, continuously stirring with a spatula to
lumps did not form. Cooking another ten minutes.
3. Pour the milk, mix and simmer until it is completely absorbed. Add wine and cook, stirring, until the sauce thickens.
4. Spread the tomatoes and juice from the jar in a bowl and knead with a tolkushka. Add Italian herbs, spices to the tomato mass
and salt. Mix and pour into a stewpan. Stir, cover, twist the fire to a minimum and simmer for two
hours. As soon as the sauce becomes too thick, add hot water.
5. Boil pasta, as indicated in the instructions on the package. We recline in a colander. Lay out on plates. Put in the center
Recipe 2. Macaroni Bolognese with Cheese
500 g ground beef;
four basil leaves;
600 g of tomatoes in their own juice;
100 g Parmesan cheese;
five fresh tomatoes;
80 ml of olive oil;
two branches of celery;
100 ml cream 12%;
1. Onion free from the peel, wash and chop in small pieces.
2. Put a frying pan with olive oil on a fire, warm it well and spread the onion. Fry until soft, constantly stirring.
3. Put canned tomatoes in a frying pan with onions. Mix. We also send chopped celery branches
and basil leaves.
4. Pour the cream into the sauce, salt, season with pepper and mix.
5. In a separate pan, fry the minced meat in olive oil, constantly stirring with a spatula so that there are no lumps.
6. Put the prepared tomato sauce for the minced meat. Mix. Rinse the tomatoes, cut into slices and send to the pan. Stew
until the tomatoes are soft.
7. Boil pasta, following the directions on the package. We put it on a sieve and put it in a pan with sauce. Mix
warm up a couple of minutes. Spread on a plate and sprinkle abundantly with grated Parmesan.
Recipe 3. Pasta Bolognese in a slow cooker
pasta - 200 g;
minced meat - 300 g;
olive oil - 60 ml;
garlic - three cloves;
tomato paste - 60 g;
three fresh tomatoes.
1. Peel the onion head, rinse and chop in small pieces.
2. We start the slow cooker in the "baking" mode and set the time for 35 minutes.
3. Grease the capacity of the device with olive oil. Spread chopped onion in it. Fry it until transparent. Cloves of garlic
peel and cut into thin slices. Send it to the bow.
4. Tomatoes are poured with boiling water, remove the thin skin, cut into slices and knead to a puree state.
5. Spread the tomato mass in the appliance bowl and cook, stirring, for about five minutes. Add tomato paste and mix again.
Close the lid and cook the sauce for another three minutes.
6. We put minced meat in the device’s capacity, mix well and pour a little hot water. Pepper, salt and cook until
sound signal. Leave the sauce for five minutes in the "heating" mode.
7. Boil the pasta until ready, put it on a sieve and put it in a container with sauce. Mix.
Recipe 4. Pasta Bolognese with vegetables in the oven
30 ml of olive oil;
ground black pepper;
60 g of hard cheese;
600 g minced meat;
a bunch of parsley;
two cloves of garlic;
100 g eggplant;
500 ml of tomato sauce;
60 g of tomato paste;
1. Heat the oven to 180 C. Cover the baking dish with parchment.
2. Peel the onion finely chopped and put in a pan with warmed olive oil. Fry, stirring vigorously, until
3. Add minced meat to the onion and continue cooking, kneading the lumps with a spatula until the mince becomes light.
4. We clean the garlic. Zucchini and eggplant peeled. Cut the eggplant into small pieces, salt and leave for ten minutes. Then
rinse and wring.
5. In a pan with minced meat, squeeze garlic through a press, add eggplant and coarsely grated zucchini. Cooking, stirring, five
minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
6. Add tomato paste and sauce. Mix. Bring to a boil, twist the fire and simmer another 15 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
7. Boil pasta in salted water, adhere to the recommendations on packaging. Lean back onto a sieve and transfer to a deep
the dishes. Add the sauce, chopped parsley and half the cheese shavings. Mix.
8. Put everything in a shape, level the surface and buy the remaining cheese chips. Put in the oven and bake 45 minutes before
9. Leave the finished cake for 20 minutes in shape. Then take out and cut into portions.
Recipe 5. Canned Corn Bolognese Pasta
pasta - 200 g;
cheese - 50 g;
canned cabbage - a can;
dry "Maggie" broth - 10 g;
three large carrots;
tomatoes in their own juice - 500 g;
minced pork and beef - 250 g;
vegetable oil - 30 ml.
1. Boil pasta until half ready. We discard them on a sieve and leave all the liquid to the glass.
2. Open the jar of corn, pour the marinade from it. We clean the carrots, wash them and grind them on a grater. Shred the peeled onions with small
3. Heat the olive oil in a pan. Spread mixed minced meat in it, pepper, salt and fry, kneading lumps, while it
will not change color. Add the prepared vegetables and continue cooking for several minutes. Knead the tomatoes in their own juice with a fork and
put in a pan.
4. Dilute the broth in a glass of water and pour the mixture into the sauce. Mix. Stew ten minutes from the moment of boiling on
moderate heat. Season with spices and add the corn.
5. Put the pasta in a baking dish, pour over the sauce and sprinkle with cheese chips. We put in the oven for 20 minutes. Bake with
Recipe 6. Pasta Bolognese with mushrooms
Macaroni - 400 g;
minced pork - 350 g;
champignons - 200 g;
Knorr dry broth - 30 g;
olive oil - 60 ml;
tomato ketchup - 60 g;
a mixture of herbs - 5 g;
Fresh tomatoes - 400 g.
1. Peel, wash and chop the carrots in small pieces. Similarly, chop the peeled onion head. Rinse the champignons,
dry and cut into thin slices.
2. Heat the olive oil in a deep pan. Put carrots and onions in it and fry for about ten minutes, often stirring, until
soft onions. Add minced meat and mushrooms. Continue to fry for a few more minutes, stirring vigorously.
3. Pour a little boiled water into the stewpan, add sliced tomatoes, dry broth, herbs and ketchup. Good
stir. Pepper and salt. Cover and simmer for about ten minutes. Excess moisture should evaporate, and the mixture will become viscous
consistency. Add mushroom frying and simmer over low heat for a couple of minutes.
4. Boil the pasta, place it on a sieve and place on plates. Put the sauce on top and rub it abundantly with cheese chips.
Pasta Bolognese - tips and tricks
Before using fresh tomatoes, peel them, scalding with boiling water.
If you mix pasta with sauce, boil them to al dente.
For the sauce, it is better to use mixed minced meat.
The taste of the sauce will become even more saturated if you add more fresh herbs to it.