Pumpkin is as popular a vegetable as potato, which grows in almost every household plot.
Pumpkin is widely used in baby and diet food.
It contains a lot of iron and vitamins of group E and A.
But it is especially important that pumpkin dishes are in the diet of women, because it helps to restore skin cells and rejuvenate.
Delicious pumpkin dishes - recipes and basic principles of preparation
Many housewives think that only porridge can be made from pumpkin or baked in the oven. In fact, many delicious and healthy dishes are prepared from this vegetable, ranging from soups to desserts or preserves for the winter.
Not only the pulp of the vegetable is used for food, from which soups, pies, desserts, side dishes or pancakes are prepared, but also seeds. They are added to breakfast cereals or salads.
Few people know that pumpkin can be eaten not only boiled or baked, but also in raw form. Raw salads make delicious salads with garlic and green onions, and if you add fruit to it, you get a delicious fruit salad
They prepare pumpkin for the preparation of any dishes in the same way: they cut the vegetable, clean the seeds and peel it. Then the pumpkin is cooked according to the recipe of the dish. Pumpkin can also be baked whole.
From one pumpkin you can make dinner or lunch for the whole family. In addition, the pumpkin is low-calorie, which means you can not worry about your figure.
Delicious pumpkin dishes - recipe 1. Pumpkin with prunes in pots
a pound of pumpkin;
white and black chocolate;
prunes - 125 g;
60 g butter;
80 g of sugar;
1. Peel and cut the pumpkin into small pieces.
2. Put a piece of butter on the bottom of the pot. Wash the prunes and cut them in half. Put a layer of pumpkin, then sprinkle with prunes and pumpkin again. Continue spreading, alternating layers until the pot is full.
3. Sprinkle everything on top with sugar and put another piece of butter. Pour in a third of a glass of water and close the pots with lids. Put them in the oven for forty minutes. Bake at a temperature of 190 C.
4. Put the contents of the pot on a plate and sprinkle with finely grated black and white chocolate. You can decorate with berries.
Delicious Pumpkin Dishes - Recipe 2. Korean Pumpkin
a pound of pumpkin;
10 g seasoning for carrots in Korean;
50 ml apple cider vinegar;
6 g of salt;
80 ml of olive oil;
30 g of honey;
clove of garlic.
1. Peel the pumpkin and peel the seeds. Grate the vegetable on a special grater for Korean salads. If you don’t have one, you can use a coarse grater.
2. Peel the onion and chop it in half rings. Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the onion in it until golden brown.
3. Put the onions in a bowl of pumpkin. Pass the garlic through the garlic squeezer and put it on the pumpkin. Add honey, apple cider vinegar and soy sauce here. Season the dish with salt and seasoning. Mix well. Pickle pumpkin for at least four hours.
Delicious Pumpkin Dishes - Recipe 3. Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcake
160 g of grated pumpkin;
5 g of baking powder;
50 g of cocoa powder;
150 g of flour;
80 ml of vegetable oil
100 ml of 33% cream;
30 g cream cheese;
30 g of powdered sugar;
30 g of chocolate.
1. In a deep bowl, combine the eggs with sugar and beat them with a mixer in a lush foam. Add the grated pumpkin to the egg mixture and mix.
2. In a separate plate, mix cocoa with flour and baking powder. Bulk products add to the bulk. Stir until smooth.
3. Lubricate the refractory mold with butter and put the dough in it. Bake for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 C.
4. Whip the cream until soft peaks, pour in powdered sugar, add cream cheese and continue to whip until a cream is firm. Break the chocolate and melt in a water bath. Pour it into the cream and whisk again. Garnish the chocolate pumpkin muffin with cream on top.
Delicious pumpkin dishes - recipe 4. Asian baked pumpkin cream soup
kg of pumpkin;
four cloves of garlic;
1 l 300 ml of broth;
ground red and black pepper;
vegetable oil - 80 ml;
a slice of ginger root;
50 g butter;
sour cream or cream.
1. Wash the pumpkin, cut into large slices and make crosswise cuts on the pulp, cutting it almost to the crust. Grease with vegetable oil, season with salt and pepper and put in each slice of unpeeled garlic cloves. Put the pumpkin on a foil-covered baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes at 200 degrees.
2. Pour a little vegetable oil into a thick-walled pan and add a piece of cream. Peel and finely chop the onion. Put it in a pan and fry, stirring constantly, until golden brown. Then peel the garlic cloves from the pumpkin and add them to the pan. Fry everything together for a couple of minutes.
3. Separate the flesh of the pumpkin from the peel. Add the pulp to the onion-garlic fry. Put finely grated ginger root here and season with hot pepper.
4. Pour the contents of the pan with broth and boil. Puree the soup with a blender. Turn off the fire, salt and season with black pepper and lemon juice. Serve by pouring sour cream or cream, sprinkled with nuts and chopped herbs.
Delicious pumpkin dishes - recipe 5. Stuffed baked pumpkin in the oven
two small pumpkins;
boiled rice - 200 g;
two pinches of ground paprika;
boiled chicken - 100 g;
fresh champignons - 150 g;
drinking water - 150 ml;
50 ml cream;
40 g of hard cheese.
1. Wash and cut the pumpkin top. Take out the seeds with a spoon. Boil rice. Peel and finely chop the onion and mushrooms.
2. Heat sunflower oil in a pan and fry onions in it until transparent, then add mushrooms and fry until the liquid evaporates. Cut the boiled chicken into small pieces and put in a pan. Stir, pepper and salt. Pour in the cream and mix again.
3. Put boiled rice in a separate bowl and add mushroom roast to it. Wash the tomato and cut into cubes, add it to the mixture of rice and mushrooms.
4. Grate the pumpkins inside with salt and fill them with filling. Pour in three tablespoons of drinking water.
5. Lubricate the pumpkins on the outside with oil and wrap each in foil. Preheat the oven to 200 C and put pumpkins in it for an hour. Then unfold the foil, sprinkle pumpkin with grated cheese and put in the oven for another ten minutes. Serve hot.
Delicious Pumpkin Dishes - Recipe 6. Rustic Pumpkin
300 g pumpkin;
half a glass of basmati rice;
half a glass of lentils.
1. Peel the pumpkin and cut it into cubes. Salt and mix. We spread it in the cauldron.
2. Wash lentils and boil in salted water until half ready. We clean the onion, wash and chop the small pieces.
3. Spread lentils on top of the pumpkin, put the onion on top and salt again.
4. We wash the rice in several waters and put it into the cauldron. Fill the oil, add a little water. Cover and put on a small fire. We periodically check the water level, if necessary, add a little. Cook for about half an hour. Then mix and put on a serving dish.
Delicious Pumpkin Dishes - Recipe 7. Pumpkin Gnocchi
400 g pumpkin;
300 g flour;
60 g butter;
80 ml cream;
1. We clean the pumpkin and cut into small cubes. We put it in a pan, fill it with water and boil until soft. Throw the finished pumpkin onto a sieve and wait until all the water drains.
2. Put the pumpkin in a bowl and mashed it with a blender. Add the mashed eggs, pour the cream and season with spices and salt.
3. Gradually adding flour, knead the dough.
4. We put a pot of water on the fire, salt and bring to a boil. Take a little dough with a teaspoon and dip it in boiling water. Cook gnocchi on low heat until they pop up.
5. Garlic peeled and finely chopped. In a pan, melt the butter and fry the garlic with chopped herbs in it. We take out the gnocchi with a slotted spoon, put them on a plate and pour oil with herbs and garlic.
Delicious pumpkin dishes - tips and tricks
Small fruits have a richer flavor, and they are not so watery. Therefore, for cooking it is better to take just such fruits.
For soups and side dishes, it is better to bake pumpkin to get a brighter aroma and taste.
Combine pumpkin with other vegetables to make the taste of the dish more interesting.
Spices, garlic and aromatic herbs will help you discover the taste of pumpkin.